One Tree Hill is without a doubt one of the TV shows in history with one of the largest and best collection of quotes that induce laughter, are used for reflection and most importantly inspire despite it being only a “High School Drama.” Even though the curtains have come down on the show the quotes will remain with us forever as reflected in the first quote:
1. The song always ends but that’s no reason not to enjoy the music ~Jake to Peyton
2. “Losing your heart’s desire is tragic, but gaining your heart’s desire is all you can wish for. So if that’s tragic, then give me tragedy!” ~Peyton Sawyer
3. “If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever.” ~Brooke Davis
5. “At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls — and sometimes…all you need is 1.” ~Peyton Sawyer
6. “Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there…because you can’t remember a time in your life when it wasn’t. But then one day you feel something else-something that feels wrong, only because it’s so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize…you’re happy.” ~ Haley James Scott
7. “Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up, but there’s a day when you realize that you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior. You’re tougher than anything it throws your way.” ~Brooke Davis
9. “Some times people put up walls, not to keep people away. But to see who cares enough to tear those walls down.” ~Brooke Davis
10. “People always leave.” ~Peyton Sawyer
11. You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone’s life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it .” ~Lucas Scott
13. Your art matters, its what got me here. ~Lucas to Peyton
14. “Brooke Davis is going to change the world one day, and she doesn’t even know it”. ~Lucas (about Brooke in his book)
15. Always and forever ~ Nathan and Haley
17. “Most of our life is a series of images that pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.” ~Lucas Scott
18. “I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to tell me that there’s no-one else you could ever be with and that you’d rather be alone than be without me.” ~Brooke to Lucas
19. Nathan: It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re 17 and planning for someday. And then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is
today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.
Haley: We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good. Chasing things
with integrity is good. Dreaming…
Brooke: If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what wouldyou say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever.
Mouth: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Millie: Do you have it? Good. Now
believe it can come true.
Quinn: You never know where the next miracle’s gonnacome from.
Clay: The next memory. The next
smile. The next wish come true.
Chase: But if you believe that it’s right around the corner.
Chris: And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of
it. To the certainty of it.
Skills: You might just get the thing you’re wishing for.
Julian: The world is full of magic. You just have to believe
Brooke: So make your wish … Do you have it?
Nathan: Good. Now believe in it.
WHICH NO. IS YOUR FAVORITE?!?!